Our Program helps you start each day the right way
Here are some helpful tips to successfully create and repeat a Magical Morning (the order is up to you, find a routine that works for you):
- Begin with Gratitude: As mentioned before, step 1 is recognizing the people, skills, opportunities, and more to be grateful for. There is so much for you to appreciate, and it’s important that you begin by writing these things down to acknowledge them. Commit to writing three things down every morning (*and then include them in your social media post!).
- Read for 10-15 minutes: Find a book that expands your mind, that is intellectually stimulating, and that will help propel you in your career. Write down your thoughts and feelings at the start of your day, and jot down what you have on your plate for the day.
- Meditate: If you have never tried meditating, give it a shot. Begin by meditating for 5 minutes at a time, and build up from there. Check out Headspace or Calm to learn more about this incredibly rewarding skill.
- Journal: Often journaling is best after meditation when you have a chance to clear your head and focus. Write down what you’re thinking and feeling at the start of your day, and write down what you have on your plate for the day.
- Activity: Whether you do push-ups, squats, crunches, or even some light weightlifting, begin your morning with some exercise to get the blood flowing. Doing this at the beginning of the day will help you feel accomplished and ready to hit the ground running.
- Plan with Precision: Identify the tasks that absolutely must be done, what would be nice to check off your list, and those things that you will tackle after everything else is finished. Avoid doing easier, less time-intensive tasks first and instead focus on the hardest task -- when your willpower is at its highest point of the day.
What is the purpose of a Magical Morning?
As we encourage our students to create good habits and attack each day with vigor and passion, we also want to inspire and give back so that others may have a Magical Morning.
When you purchase a “Magical Morning” mug we will donate every dollar to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Use the hashtag #AMagicalMorning and include 3 things you are grateful for every morning.